WALKING IT OUT

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Moment

I must admit I had to take a moment and walk away from blogging for a few weeks. It has been good to not put into words on cyberspace the thoughts that have come and gone. It was better for the world, or at least my friends to not be exposed to such random moods.

As for now, I am in much better shape and looking happily ahead to the next hill to conquer and mountain to climb!

I do have something that I must say...life can always get more complicated...can always get worse....and just when you think you have seen it all...someone you know or love will experience worse...we are never very far away from those 'tragedies that bind or break us'!

That is all for now.

Good night, and good growing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home