WALKING IT OUT

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year - Same Destiny

I hope that this year will indeed bring about the Revelation of REVOLUTION that has been spoken. 

For me, this New Year Celebration was one with anticipation of the unknown journey that lay ahead but the realization that my pursuit of God's Purpose for me was no more & no less intense.  I feel the same spiritually and I expect great things from this year.  I will not get caught up in the pursuit of happiness for happiness sake. I will continue to forge ahead in this journey of such joy and pain with no regrets. I will stick with my same goals and dreams knowing that perseverance will work in my favor in the long term.

What will this year look like? I don't pretend to know.  I will however not grow weary of my life's purpose and my joyous family that are all still relatively healthy and at peace. 

What will your year look like? Will you pick a new destiny for this year to turn your life around or will you forge ahead in your current path?

I hope you will find all the joys and sorrows of each year for what they are and what they can help you accomplish.

My journey's pain and joy have equally given me the ability to empathize and encourage others. We each have a unique story that only we can translate into a positive stepping stone to our unique destiny.

I am thankful that 2009 was a great year and equally thankful that it is over!

Congrats on Making it to 2010!
Shelley

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~PakKaramu~ said...

Happy new year to you and family

January 2, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home