WALKING IT OUT

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cold Water???

Apparently, children do not care how cold water is when they want to go swimming! If anyone has experienced this same phenom they would agree. Kids set their mind around going swimming and they decide to grin and bare it!

I took my little girl who is almost four to the beach yesterday. Definitely cold for the Tampa Bay, the water was in the low 70's. Chilly for me and most lurking about the small beach we visited. My little one dived right in. She just knew that bigger people would look out for her, but she wanted to brave the chilly water long enough to say that she did it!

In my heart are desires that I know God has smiled upon, so while He is watching out for me.....will I trust him enough to run after my dreams?????

The question belongs to each of us! We must trust that our dreams propel us to only when we choose to act on them. Make choices to sometimes enjoy the life God has blessed us with. After all, we are right were He knew we would be!?!

Lord, lead me...but give me the understanding that YOU desire me to enjoy this journey - cold water and all - you desire me to laugh, love and Give. A cheerful heart must come from the joy of living this life while You oh Lord are in ultimate control. May I be a cheerful giver, and LIVE this life with the joy you promised. And remember that my Father in Heaven has declared good over my life! --- Amen ----

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home